Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We saw the baby move!

So today we had to go to the doctor. We had sort of a rough few days over the weekend, and they just wanted to check things out. The good news is though, we got to see the baby move on the ultrasound! Saw it's little legs kick, and arms move! Everything is good for now, but it's still a little scary. My wife is a trooper though. This definitely hasn't been easy (although, I've never heard any of my friends who have been pregnant say it was easy), but it seems like sometimes she can't catch a break and just have things go a little easier. We'll get there hopefully. Everyone says they felt better during their 2nd trimester, hopefully that catches up to her soon. She deserves it. I'll keep today short and sweet, and leave you with a picture of baby Falb that we got today. It's not the clearest, but you can make out the head, eyes, nose, ears and mouth! I mean seriously, look at it's little nose!


1 comment: